"The best gift you are ever going to give someone - the permission to feel safe in their own skin. To feel worthy. To feel like they are enough." Hannah Brencher
Whether it be regular classes at the studio, or something special (Beginner Series, Neck & Shoulder Series), YOGA is the most wonderful way to feel safe in our own skin. To know and appreciate ourselves.
We'd love to help you give or receive the love, care, and wellness of a yoga practice. Here are just a few different ways:
- Our annual 'Head Start' sale is on, giving you the best possible pricing and a head start on a happy and healthy 2017. See our RATES PAGE to compare pricing options and follow the links to purchase online.
- We've got lots of beautiful yoga props in stock, suitable for any budget - blocks, straps, massage balls, eye pillows, and even a bolster or two!
- Our retail section also has some lovely tea and tea accessories, inspirational books, colouring books, and Conscious Ink temporary tattoos.
- Help someone feel better in their Neck & Shoulders. Our next Physiologic Series starts Tuesday, January 10th. Register by December 31st and get 2016 pricing. Details can be found HERE.
- Last but not least, we have Gift Cards. Sometimes it's the simplest way. Our gift cards can be bought in any denomination and then used like cash towards any product or service at the studio. Members purchasing at the studio receive a gift for themselves when they purchase a set amount or make it even easier and PURCHASE ONLINE from the comfort of home.
If you have any questions at all please email us using the button below and we'd be happy to help. I'm trying to be at the studio more for your Christmas shopping needs - before and after class as usual, but also from 12-1 pm every week day. Special arrangements can also be made by texting 204-371-8963.
Wishing you & yours Health & Happiness,
Susan and the Yoga Connections Team